State-funded vs private treatment
State-funded rehab centers are organizations that use government money, distributed by the state, to support people in recovery from addiction to alcohol or drugs. Private rehabilitation programs derive their funding from private insurance providers and admission fees from people who enroll.
- State-funded rehab centers are meant to provide rehab treatment services to individuals with inadequate or no insurance.
- Different states have different requirements and offerings
- State-funded rehab centers may not be as comfortable in terms of accommodations as private organizations.
- There can be a waiting list to get into state-funded programs
- Private rehabilitation programs offer a wider array of treatment options that can make a huge difference in a person’s recovery.
- Treatment offerings and amenities at private facilities account for much of the difference in average cost of treatment.
- Lower staff-to-patient ratio than public centers.
- Has the resources to invest in the long-term health of their patients
Treatment at an American Addiction Centers facility
As an industry leader in private addiction treatment we see you as more than your addiction. You come to us with unique strengths, potential, and challenges; we believe that your treatment should be personalized, too.
Can I choose which AAC facility to go to?
- Our admissions navigators will help make the best recommendation for you, based on your needs, to determine which of our treatment facilities will be the right fit.
How much does treatment cost at an AAC facility?
- The cost of rehab varies depending on the patient’s level of treatment, length of stay, insurance coverage, and other unique factors. The amount of coverage or insurance acceptance is based on the insurance policy that each patient is covered by. This means out-of-pocket expenses will vary.
Which insurance providers are accepted?
- American Addiction Centers (AAC) partners with a number of health insurance providers to offer the best alcohol and drug rehabilitation treatment at low cost for consumers. Depending on your provider and your needs, you may be able to go to a number of our facilities nationwide. Find out if your insurance provider covers treatment use our online insurance verification tool.
Does AAC offer alternative forms of payment?
- Depending on your situation, we may be able to provide financing options and payment plans to help pay for care. To discuss your needs, please chat with us or call (888) 935-1318.
Are you ready for treatment?
Call now to find treatment and take back control of your life.